|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-1344485
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Mercuric sulfide is a compound of sulfur and mercury and its chemical formula is HgS. Insoluble in water, soluble in aqua regia, concentrated sodium sulphide solution and concentrated hydroiodic acid. Natural mercury sulfide is the main raw material for mercury production. It is also used as a red pigment for lacquer, ink, oil, Zhu Hong carved lacquerware and painting. It is also used in color sealing wax, plastics, rubber, medicine and preservatives. The ancients called it cinnabar to treat hemorrhoids. The cinnabar ore can be heated in the air and condensed by steam to prepare metallic mercury. Bright red pigment is mainly used for indoor coatings. It also acts as a red pigment for lacquer, ink, ink and painting. Natural mercury sulfide is the main raw material for the manufacture of mercury. It is also used in color sealing wax, plastics, rubber, medicine and preservatives.
Mercury Sulfide Product details:
English Name: Mercury Sulfide
English synonyms: Almaden; beta-mercuricsulfide; c.i.77766; c.i.pigmentred106; chinesevermilion; Mercuricsulphide; mercury (2+) sulfide; mercurymonosulfide
Molecular formula: HgS
Molecular weight: 232.65
Melting point 583.5 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point 584 C
Density 8.1 g/mL at 25 degree C
Water solubility Soluble in water (0.00001 g/L).
Mercury Sulfide Application:
1. used as a colorant and used as a rubber pigment
2. bright red pigment is mainly used for indoor coatings. It also acts as a red pigment for lacquer, ink, ink and painting. Natural mercury sulfide is the main raw material for the manufacture of mercury. It is also used in color sealing wax, plastics, rubber, medicine and preservatives.
3. natural mercury sulfide is the main raw material for mercury production, and also used in rubber, medicine, paint and other preservatives, such as lacquer, ink, printing oil and painting.
4. for the manufacturing of the pharmaceutical industry and the manufacture of pigments
5. used for pigment, paint, preservatives and Chinese medicine preparation as coloring agent, and also as rubber pigment for pharmaceutical industry and pigment manufacturing.
6. red mercuric sulphide is used in oil painting, printing mud and famous Zhu Hong engraving lacquerware in China. It can also be used as the bright red color of ink, paint, rubber, etc., or for medicine. Black mercuric sulfide is used in the pharmaceutical industry and used for paints, rubber and other pigments.
Mercury Sulfide Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients