|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
Model No.: SY-57-33-0
Sample: Free Sample With Freight Collect
Delivery: Fast Shipping
Place Of Origin: China Manufacturer
MOQ: Small Quantity Acceptable
Category: Fine Chemicals
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000MT/Month
Port: China Port,Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port
The same effect as phenobarbital, used in animal anesthesia experiments, for research purposes only, for the role of barbiturates hypnotic drugs, the role of time can be maintained for 4 to 6 hours, markedly faster. Used for hypnotic and preanesthetic administration, it can also be used to treat epilepsy and tetanus. Its CAS No. is 57-33-0, its molecular formular isi C11H17N2NaO3, its molecular weight is 248.25, white or white powder. Its synonyms: Pentobarbital sodium salt,5-Ethyl-5-(1-methylbutyl)-2,4,6-trioxohexahydropyrimidine, Nembutal;5-Ethyl-5-(1-Methylbutyl)-;Pentobarbital Na;2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-PyriMidinetrione,5-ethyl-5-(1-Methylbutyl)-, sodiuM salt (1:1);barpe;PENTOBARBITAL SODIUM;PENTOBARBITAL SODIUM SALT;5-ethyl-5-(1-methylbutyl)-2,4,6(1h,3h,5h)-pyrimidinetrionemonosodiumsalt.
Used as a common reagent in the pharmaceutical industry for the production of hypnotics, sedatives.
For the production of sleeping pills, sedatives, etc.
1. Customer design is accepted for pharmaceutical intermediates.
2. Small order is acceptable.
3. Sample is available with freight collect.
4. Professional sales team with rich experience both in product and business.
5. Third-party inspection is accepted.
6. 7×24 hours working time and quick response, your request will be processed by our professional staff in different shift periods.
7. All documents will be ready upon your requirement.
8. Factory Price and high quality can be guaranteed.
9. After-sales service.
10. Welcome to visit our company.
11. Have cooperated with a lot of importers from world wide for more than 10 years.
12. Fast and safety delivery by professional freight forwarder.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients