|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-7783359
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Mercury sulfate (chemical formula HgSO4, formula weight 296.65), white crystal, toxic. The density is 6.47g/cm3. A little water is formed with a small amount of water. It decomposes with a large amount of water, especially under heating, to form basic salt and sulfuric acid. Soluble in acid and insoluble in ethanol. It is used for calomel, mercuric chloride and battery, and is used as catalyst for acetylene hydration to acetaldehyde. It is made from the action of mercury or mercuric oxide with sulphuric acid. Mercuric sulfate is highly toxic and should be worn as required when operating. This substance is harmful to the environment. Special attention should be paid to the pollution of the water body.
Mercury Sulfate Product details:
English Name: Mercury Sulfate
English synonyms: Mercury (II) sulfate, extra pure; Mercury (II) sulfate, reagent grade, ACS;
Molecular formula: HgO4S
Molecular weight: 296.65
Melting point Cd ec.)
Storage conditions Store at RT.
Solubilities Soluble in hot sulfuric acid and sodium chloride solution. Insoluble in alcohol
Color White to pale yellow
Mercury Sulfate Application:
1. Is used to extract gold and silver from chalcopyrite. A catalyst used for acetaldehyde to make acetaldehyde. Battery electrolyte. General reagent used for the determination of barbiturate and cystine. It is also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. when nitrogen is used as catalyst, it is also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. used as calomel, mercuric chloride, battery and used as catalyst for organic synthesis.
4. used for calomel, mercury upgrading, battery and used as catalyst for organic chemistry.
5. barbiturate and cystine were measured. Calomel, mercuric chloride and battery are used as catalysts for the hydration of ethylene to acetaldehyde.
Mercury Sulfate Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients