|Unit Price:||USD 5797.0000 / Metric Ton |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Metric Ton|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
Model No.: SY-1317-39-1
Appearance: Powder, Red Powder
Grade Standard: Electron Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Brand Name: Shenyu
Classification: Copper Oxide
CAS No.: 1317-39-1
Other Names: Copper Oxide
EINECS NO.: 215-269-1
Packaging: Packing: Kraft paper bags/plastic woven bags with PE inner. Net Weight: 25kgs/bag, can be loaded 25MT in a 20'FCL. Delivery Time: Shipped in 15 days after payment.
Place of Origin: Shandong,China
Cuprous Oxide CAS No.:1317-39-1
Cuprous Oxide Formula: Cu2O
Cuprous Oxide MW: 143.09
Cuprous Oxide Characters: Red powder. Specific wt.: 6.00,m.p.: 12350C,b.p.: 18000C.
Cuprous Oxide Can be easily oxidized in humid air, soluble in acids and ammonia water, ammonium chloride, insoluble in water and alcohols.
Cuprous Oxide will be slowly oxidized into cupric oxide in humid air; stable in dry air; toxic.
Product Usage: It is used for ship bottom anti-fouling paint, bactericides, ceramic colorant, glass staining agent, and analytical reagent etc.
Cuprous Oxide Application:
1) Nano Cu2O powders can be used as antifouling agent for marine paints and which can help extend operating life of stain proof paint.
2) Cuprous Oxide could be auxiliary in photo catalytic degradation of organics.
3) Cuprous Oxide is deodorization and degerming additive in functional fiber.
4)Nano cuprous oxide stabilizing additive for anti-fouling paint.
5) Cuprous Oxide is coloring agent for glass and ceramic.
6) Catalyst as combustion improver additive in solid propellant and explosive.
7) Analytical reagent also the cuprous oxide nanopowders used..
8) Inflaming retarding and smoke suppressor additive for PVC.
For the more details of the cuprous oxide powder please contact me freely.
Cuprous Oxide powder Storage Conditions :
Nano Cu2O should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room.
Cuprous Oxide should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress.
Cuprous oxide (Cu2O) is very unstable, during application or exposure to air, very small percentage of the material might be oxidized to Copper Oxide (CuO), or restore to Copper (Cu) - we use high purity metal copper for making Cu2O nanopowder
Therefore, containing little impurity phase (CuO or Cu) is quite normal and very difficult to remove it; However it generally does not affect any performance.
Cuprous OxideShenyu energy (Shandong) development Co. LTD belongs to Shenyu Group Company.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients