|Unit Price:||USD 9.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-7447418
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Lithium chloride has a molecular formula of LiCl and a molecular weight of 42.39. It is a white crystal with deliquescence. Salty, soluble in water, ethanol, acetone, pyridine and other organic solvents. It belongs to low toxic category, but has strong stimulation and corrosion effect on eyes and mucous membranes. Lithium chloride is mainly used in the field of air conditioning, used as flux, desiccant, chemical reagents, and used in fireworks, dry batteries and lithium metal.
Lithium chloride is a white crystal, soluble in water, 67g/100ml water in standard condition. It is also easy to dissolve in organic solvents such as ethanol, acetone and pyridine, but it is difficult to dissolve in ether. Therefore, if lithium chloride can be precipitated in ether with chlorinated halogenated hydrocarbon, the free alkyl lithium reagents (lithium bromide, lithium iodide and lithium-based lithium are used as stabilizers).
Lithium chloride Product details:
English Name: Lithium chloride
English synonyms: LITHIUM ION STANDARD SOLUTION FLUKA, FOR ISE, 0.01 M; LITHIUM CHLORIDE ANHYDROUS. OPY STD. CONC. 1 G LI, AMPOULE; LITHIUM ION STANDARD SOLUTION FLUKA, SOLUTION, 0.1
Molecular formula: ClLi
Molecular weight: 42.39
Melting point 605 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point 1382 C
Refractive index n20/D 1.381
Flash point -4 F
Storage condition 2-8 degree C
Solubility H2O: soluble
Color White to gray
PH value 5.5-7.5 (25 C, 50mg/mL in H2O)
Water solubility 832 g/L (20 C)
Lithium chloride Application:
1. is to manufacture welding materials, air conditioning equipment and raw materials for manufacturing lithium metal. It is also used to make fireworks.
2. used as analytical reagent, heat exchange carrier, and also in pharmaceutical industry.
3. used for air conditioning, pyrotechnics, dry batteries and lithium metal, and also used as flux and desiccant.
4. anhydrous lithium chloride is mainly used in the production of metal lithium from molten salt electrolysis, and also used in the fields of aluminum welding agent, air conditioning dehumidifier, special cement production and polymer polyphenylene sulfide catalyst.
5. raw material for lithium metal; used as an aluminum welding agent, air conditioning dehumidifier, and special cement raw material; used in flame and used in the production of electrolyte for lithium manganese batteries in the battery industry
6. analysis reagents. The stationary phase of gas chromatography (maximum use temperature is 650 C, solvent is water). After calcination at 700-1000 degrees, the lithium chloride can separate the boiling point of polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons up to 600 degrees Celsius. Zinc and chromium can be separated into zinc and chromium at 620 degrees. It is mainly used for the preparation of raw materials for lithium metal, air conditioning dehumidifier, bleaching powder, insecticide, lithium battery electrolyte, synthetic fiber, alloy welding agent or flux.
Lithium chloride Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients