|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
Model No.: SY-1004
Grade Standard: Food Grade
CAS: Sodium Pyruvate
Category: Organic Intermediate
Purity: High Purity
Place Of Origin: China
MOQ: Small Quantity Acceptable
Sample: Free Sample With Freight Collect
Delivery: Fast Shipping
Melting Point: >300 °C(lit.)
Boiling Point: >300℃
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000MT/Month
Port: Qingdao Port,China Port,Shanghai Port
Carboxymethyl cellulose is White or yellowish fibrous powder, odorless and odorless.
It is easily dispersed in water and becomes a transparent colloid,
insoluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, acetone and ether.
With hygroscopicity, Ph value of 1% aqueous solution is 6.5 ~ 8.0.
On the thermal instability, temperature increases the viscosity is reduced,
Browning temperature 226 ~ 228 ℃, the carbonization temperature 252 ~ 253 ℃.
Mouse transoral LD5027g/kg ADI is not specified (FAO/WHO, 1994).
Carboxymethyl cellulose Properties
English name: Carboxymethyl cellulose
English synonyms:Ac - di - sol. Nf;Aku - w515;Aquaplast;B10.B10 (polysaccharide);Blanosebs190;
CAS no. : 9004-32-4
Molecular formula: C6H7O2(OH)2CH2COONa
Molecular weight: 0
EINECS no. : 618-378-6
Melting point: 274 ° C (dec)
Density: 1,6 g/cm3
FEMA: 2239 | CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE
Storage condition: room temp
Solubility: H2O: 20 mg/mL, soluble
Characteristics: low viscosity
Acidity coefficient (pKa) : 4.30 (at 25 ℃)
Color:White to light yellow
Water solubility: soluble
Carboxymethyl cellulose Application
1. It is widely used as thickening agent, suspension agent,
binder and protective colloid in the pharmaceutical, daily chemical and food industries.
2. Used for oil drilling, textile printing and dyeing
3. Used as mud stabilizer, textile pulp, paper reinforcement and adhesive for oil and gas drilling.
4. Used for washing, cigarette, construction, daily chemical industry
5. Used for textile sizing, drilling, etc
6. It can be used as the filtration loss reducing agent of water-based drilling fluid
and has a certain viscosity-increasing effect.
7. Can be used to add in the pulp as a reinforcing agent, also used for surface sizing,
in the coating processing paper as viscosity regulator.
Our Company Information:
Shenyu energy (Shandong) development Co. LTD belongs to Shenyu Group Company.
We mainly engaged in chemical raw materials import and export,
and have our own factory production of Butyldiglycol.
We have more than twenty years experience in chemical exports.
Stable prices, 95% of our company's products are for export.
Our company is mainly through research and development, production,
sales and service as one of the trade and industry,
to provide customers with the best service. We has been through the ISO9001:2015 quality certification,
and has a strict quality control system.We have stood in the field of chemistry to the front of the world,
with high-quality personnel, advanced equipment and perfect management mode.
We insist on the goal of "reliable quality, good service and high reputation of enterprise".
Before ordering, we can provide test samples to ensure the quality of our products.
Why choose us:
6. Prompt delivery. We have good cooperation with many professional forwarders.
We can send the products to you once you confirm the order.
7. We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, O/A, Paypal, Western Union etc.,
and we have cooperate with Sinosure so many years.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients