|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
Model No.: SY-1314-13-2
Classification: Zinc Oxide
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Kind: Alkaline Oxide
Quality: First Class
Grade: Industrial Grade
Sample: Free Sample With Freight Collect
Category: Inorganic Salt
Melting Point: 1975 °C
Flash Point: 27℃
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000MT/Month
Port: China Port,Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port
Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc that is hardly soluble in water and soluble in acids and bases. It is a white solid, it is also called zinc white. It can be obtained by burning zinc or roasting sphalerite (zinc sulfide). In nature, zinc oxide is the main component of mineral zincite. Although there are two methods of manufacturing artificial zinc oxide: oxidizing or baking zinc ore from pure zinc. Zinc oxide is used as an additive in a variety of materials and products, including plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, caulking materials, pigments, foods (zinc supplements), batteries, ferrite Body materials, fire-retardant materials and medical emergency bandages. Zinc Oxide is a wide bandgap semiconductor material with a band gap of about 3.3 eV at room temperature and an exciton binding energy of up to 60 meV, promising to replace GaN as a UV LD and LED material. There are important applications in the field of optoelectronics. In high acid index adhesives, thickening occurs in the container.
CAS No. : 1314-13-2
Melting Point: 1975 °C
Refractive Index: 2.008~2.029
Flash Point: 27℃
Storage Condition: Store at +5°C to +30°C.
Solubility: 0.0016g/l insoluble
Color: White to pale yellow
PH: 7 (50g/l, H2O, 20℃)(slurry)
Solubility in Water: 1.6 mg/L (29 ºC)
1. It is mainly used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry, also as colorant and filler for white glue, used as vulcanizing agent in chloroprene rubber, etc.
2. In the fertilizer industry for raw gas for precision desulfurization.
3. Mainly used as white pigments, rubber vulcanization active agents, organic synthesis catalysts, desulfurizers, for electrophotographic, pharmaceuticals, etc.
4. For the synthesis of ammonia, petroleum, natural gas chemical feedstock gas desulfurization.
5. Substrates used as analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescers and light-sensitive materials
6. For electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer, laser fax communications, electronic computer electrostatic recording and electrostatic plate file
7. For the plastics industry, sunscreen cosmetics products, special ceramic products, special function coatings, and textile hygiene processing
8. Widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification of industrial gases such as ammonia, methanol and hydrogen, etc.
9. Used as astringent, used for making ointment or adhesive plaster
10. Used as a white pigment for printing, papermaking, matches, and pharmaceutical industries. It is used in the rubber industry as a vulcanization accelerator, reinforcing agent and colorant for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It is also used in the manufacture of pigments such as zinc chrome yellow, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride, and the like. In addition, it is also used as a zinc supplement in feed processing for electronic feed materials, phosphors, feed additives, catalysts, and magnetic materials.
11. Inorganic white pigments. Tinting power is less than titanium dioxide and lithopone. It is widely used in the coloration of ABS resin, polystyrene, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, amino resin, polyvinyl chloride, paint and ink. In addition, the rubber industry can also be used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and colorant for rubber. Also used for the production of lacquer, cosmetics, enamel, paper, leather, matches, cables, etc. Can also be used for printing and dyeing, glass industry, pharmaceutical industry and so on. Also used as a desulfurizer for ammonia synthesis. Also used as electronic laser materials, phosphors, feed additives, magnetic materials, etc.
12. Nutritional supplements (zinc fortifier).
13. Zinc oxide is a feed nutrient enhancer.
14. Mainly used as a reinforcing agent for rubber or cable, so that the rubber has good corrosion resistance, tear resistance and elasticity. Also used as a vulcanizing activator for natural rubber, white rubber colorants and fillers, and neoprene vulcanizing agents. Fine particles (with a particle size of about 0.1 μm) can be used as a light stabilizer for plastics such as polyolefins or polyvinyl chloride.
15. Desulfurization of synthetic ammonia feed gas.
16. It is used as a paint pigment and rubber filler, medicine for the system of ointment, zinc paste, adhesive plaster and so on.
17. Suitable for zinc supplements in feed processing.
18. Mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization active agent, reinforcing agent, organic synthesis catalyst and desulfurizer.
19. For the desulfurization of ammonia, petroleum, natural gas chemical feedstock gas.
20. Substrates for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescers, and light-sensitive materials.
21. It is mainly used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry. It is also used as colorant and filler for white glue, and used as vulcanizing agent in neoprene rubber.
25, 50KGS/Bag, or according to your requirement.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
© 2019 CHINA WAY. All Rights Reserved.Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd,Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sitemap. Sitemap.html