|Unit Price:||USD 4.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-1306383
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Cerium oxide, light yellow white cube powder. The relative density is 7.132. The melting point is 2600 degrees centigrade. Insoluble in water, it is not easy to dissolve in inorganic acid. A reductant is required to help dissolve (such as a hydroxylamine reducing agent). As a glass industry additive, plate glass grinding material has been expanded to glasses glass, optical lens, picture tube grinding, play the role of decolorization, clarification, glass ultraviolet rays and electronic wire absorption. It also acts as an antireflective agent for spectacles lenses, making cerium and titanium yellow with cerium to make the glass pale yellow. It is used in ceramic glaze and electronic industry as piezoelectric ceramic infiltrating agent. It is also used to produce highly active catalyst, gas lamp incandescent and X ray fluorescent screen.
Cerium dioxide Product details:
English Name: Cerium dioxide
English synonyms: cericdioxide; Cerium oxide (CeO2); ceriumoxide (CeO2); molycomp5310; needlal; needlalu15; needlalw10-01; needlalw15
Molecular formula: CeO2
Molecular weight: 172.11
Melting point 2600 C
Density 7.13 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Storage conditions Storage temperature: no restrictions.
Water solubility insoluble
Cerium dioxide Application:
1. As a glass industry additive and as a plate glass grinding material, it has been extended to glasses glass, optical lens and picture tube for grinding. It plays the role of decolorization, clarification, ultraviolet ray and absorption of electronic wire. It also acts as an antireflective agent for spectacles lenses, making cerium and titanium yellow with cerium to make the glass pale yellow. It is used in ceramic glaze and electronic industry as piezoelectric ceramic infiltrating agent. It is also used to produce highly active catalyst, gas lamp incandescent and X ray fluorescent screen.
2. As an analytical reagent, oxidizer, and catalyst
3. For preparation of polishing powder and automobile exhaust catalyst
4. For glass, atomic energy, electron tube and other industries
5. High efficiency catalysts, precision polishing, chemical auxiliaries, electronic ceramics, structural ceramics, UV collectors, battery materials, etc.
Cerium dioxide Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients