|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
Model No.: SY-3279-54-7
Melting Point: >300°C
Color: Pale Yellow
Sample: Free Sample With Freight Collect
MOQ: Small Quantity Acceptable
Place Of Origin: China Manufacturer
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000MT/Month
Port: China Port,Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port
Disodium phenyl phosphate, molecular formula is C6H9Na2O6P, molecular weight is 254.0854, this substance is usually not harmful to water, if there is no government permission, do not discharge the material into the surrounding environment. Its synonyms are: Disodiumphenylphosphate, dihy, PhenylPhosphate Disodium Salt Gr, PHENYL PHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT GR DIHYDRATE, Disodinmphenylphosphate, Phenyl phosphate disodium salt hydrate, 98%, PHENYLPHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT extrapure AR, phenyl disodium orthophosphate, Phosphoric acid disodium phenyl ester salt. Its molecular formula is C6H5Na2O4P, its molecular weight is 218.05, its melting point is >300°C, storage condition is 2-8°C, Pale yellow crystalline powder.
CAS Number: 3279-54-7
Molecular Formula: C6H5Na2O4P
Molecular Weight: 218.05
EINECS number: 221-917-4
Melting point >300°C
Storage conditions 2-8°C
Solubility H2O: 0.1 g/mL, clear
Color Pale yellow
Water Solubility Soluble in water (0.1 g/mL).
1. Customer design is accepted for pharmaceutical intermediates.
2. Small order is acceptable.
3. Sample is available with freight collect.
4. Professional sales team with rich experience both in product and business.
5. Third-party inspection is accepted.
6. 7×24 hours working time and quick response, your request will be processed by our professional staff in different shift periods.
7. All documents will be ready upon your requirement.
8. Factory Price and high quality can be guaranteed.
9. After-sales service.
10. Welcome to visit our company.
11. Have cooperated with a lot of importers from world wide for more than 10 years.
12. Fast and safety delivery by professional freight forwarder.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients