|Unit Price:||USD 3000.0000 / Ton |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-13755
Appearance: Powder, White
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Lead Time: 7-15 Workdays
Product Classification: Inorganic Salt
Keywords: Sodium Tetrafluoroborate Price
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Sodium Tetrafluoroborate, a 2D (Dihydroxymethyl two hydroxy vinyl urea) resin finishing catalyst in the textile printing and dyeing industry, as a catalyst, an oxidant inhibitor, is used as a sand agent in the casting of aluminum and magnesium alloys in non iron practice. Electrochemical treatment, coatings, fluorinated agents and chemical reagents. In the textile printing and dyeing industry, the 2D (Dihydroxymethyl two hydroxy vinyl urea) resin finishing catalyst, the oxidation inhibitor, is used as the abrasive agent for the casting of aluminum and magnesium alloys in the non iron practice. Electrochemical treatment, coatings, fluorinated agents and chemical reagents.
English Name: Sodium tetrafluoroborate
English synonyms: SODIUM TETRAFLUOROBORATE; SODIUM FLUOBORATE; SODIUM FLUOROBORATE; SODIUM BOROFLUORIDE; apretonr; Borate (1-); tetrafluoro-.
Molecular formula: BF4Na
Molecular weight: 109.79
Melting point: 384 C
Density: 2.47 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Storage conditions: Store below +30 C.
Solubility water: soluble (lit.)
Form: Powder, Crystals or Needles
Color: White to yellow to beige to brown
Water solubility: 108 g/100 mL (26) C
Sodium tetrafluoroborate Application:
1. it is used to prevent organic acids from erosion in food products. It can also be used for tin plated copper wire, making electroplating shells for industrial or household appliances and electroplating bath for tin and tin alloys.
2. resin finishing agents for textile dyeing and finishing, metallic size improver for nonferrous metals and flux for refining, and casting agent for aluminum and magnesium alloys.
3. as an analytical reagent
4. used as resin finishing catalyst in textile printing and dyeing industry. It can be used as an oxidation inhibitor. Refining flux, paint, fluorination agent and chemical reagents for non-ferrous metals.
5. electrochemical engineering, chemical research, fluoridant. It is used in textile printing and dyeing industry, catalyst and sand agent for casting Al Mg alloy.
6. catalyst, oxidation inhibitor, etc.
Sodium tetrafluoroborate Attention:
Do NOT induce vomiting. If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Immediately flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes.
Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place. Store in a tightly closed container. Corrosives area.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients