|Unit Price:||USD 0.4500 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-14807966
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Talc powder is a magnesium silicate salt talcum talc. The main component is magnesium silicate hydrate. After being crushed, it is treated with hydrochloric acid, washed and dried. Talc is mainly composed of talc containing magnesium silicate and its molecular formula is Mg3[Si4O10] (OH) 2. The monoclinic system of the genus talcum. Crystal is false six square or rhombus flake, even see. They are usually dense, massive, leaf like, radial, fibrous aggregates. Colorless, transparent or white, but light green, light yellow, light brown or even light red due to a small amount of impurities, and a pearl luster on the cleavage surface. The hardness is 1, and the proportion is 2.7 to 2.8.
Talc powder Product details:
English Name: Talc powder
English synonyms: talc (containingnoasbestos; talc (containingnoasbestosandlessth; talc (noneasbestiform); talc (silicaandfibre; talc (silicaandfibrefree); talcpowder; TALC; 100
Molecular formula: 3MgO.4O2Si.H2O
Molecular weight: 379.263
Melting point: 800 C
Color: White to pale gray
Water soluble: Insoluble in water, cold acids, alkalies.
Talc powder Application:
1. widely used in ceramics, paint, paper, textile, rubber, coatings, daily chemical industry and other fields.
2. widely used in ceramic, paint, linoleum, paper, textile, rubber, paint, daily chemical industry and other industrial sectors such as rubber, plastic, paint, paper and other filling agents, but also talcum powder, prickly heat powder main raw material
3. anti knot agent; gum filler (dosage of polyvinyl acetate 5%); filter aid; anti sticking and stripping agent. GB 2760-96 is made up of processing aid and gum filling material, with GMP as the limit.
Japan (1990) stipulates that the largest residue in general foods is 0.5%. Chewing gum 5%.
4. used as filler for rubber, plastic, paint, paper, cosmetics, fertilizer, catalyst, carrier of medicine and dilution of pesticide.
5. is usually suitable for use in summer after bathing. Applied to the skin, it can absorb sweat and moisture, and has a good sense of smoothness.
6. the modified natural silicate, after special surface treatment, makes it more easily dispersed in rubber for the reinforcement of physical properties, especially the compression and touch. In the rubber foam products, the effect of EPDM, PCV, wire and cable material is particularly obvious.
Talc powder Attention:
Remove the contaminated clothes and rinse with the flowing water.
Lift eyelids and rinse with flowing or normal saline. Go to a doctor.
Out of the scene to the fresh air.
Drink plenty of warm water and urge vomiting. Go to a doctor.
Storage: Keep from contact with oxidizing materials. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients