|Unit Price:||USD 2200.0000 / Ton |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
Model No.: SY-1317368
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Brand Name: Shenyu
CAS No.: 1317-36-8
EINECS NO.: 215-267-0
Relative Density: 9.53
Packaging: Packing: Kraft paper bags/plastic woven bags with PE inner. Net Weight: 25kgs/bag, can be loaded 25MT in a 20'FCL. Delivery Time: Shipped in 15 days after payment.
Place of Origin: Shandong,China
Lead Monoxide Product Name: Lead Monoxide
Lead Monoxide Synonyms: C.I. 77577; C.I. Pigment Yellow 46;Lead oxide yellow; litharge; lead (II) oxide, litharge
lead oxide; yellow lead monoxide; Leadoxideyellowpowder; Leadoxide; lead mono oxide
red lead oxide; Lead oxide yellow granular; Yellow Lead Oxide Granular; litharge granular
lead oxide regular; litharge regular; litharge irregular; oxo-lambda~2~-plumbane
plumbous oxygen(-2) anion; Rhenogran P60-80
Lead Monoxide Molecular Formula :PbO
Lead MonoxideMolecular Weight :223.1994
CAS Registry Number :1317-36-8
Melting point: 886℃
Lead Monoxide application:
1) Lead monoxide is used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Lead monoxide is used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3)Lead monoxide is used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) Lead monoxide is used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastic.
Our Company Information:
Lead MonoxideShenyu energy (Shandong) development Co. LTD belongs to Shenyu Group Company.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients