|Unit Price:||USD 1000.0000 / Metric Ton |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Metric Ton|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
Model No.: SY-1310
Density: 1.28-1.30 G/cm3 (20℃)
Solubility: H2O: 20 Mg/mL, Soluble
Storage Temp.: Store Below +30°C.
Potassium hydroxide, white rhombic crystal,
industrial product is white or light gray block or bar.
Soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in ether.
English name: Potassium hydroxide
English synonyms: POTASSIUM OXIDE HYDRATE;Causicpotash;Causticpotashsolutions;
Hydroxyde DE potassium;Hydroxydedepotassium;Hydroxydedepotassium (French);
Potassiumhydratesolutions;Potassiumhydroxide (oh) (k)
CAS no. : 1310-58
Molecular weight: 56.11
EINECS no. : 215-181-3
Melting point: 361 ° C (lit.)
Boiling point: 1320 ° C
Density: 1.450 g/mL at 20 ° C
Vapor pressure: 1 mm Hg (719 ° C)
Refractive index: n20/D 1.421
Flash: 52 ° F
Storage conditions: 0 to 6 ° C
Solubility: H2O: 1 M at 20 ° C, the clear and colorless
Smell: (she) Odorless
PH: 14 (56 g/l, H2O, 20 ℃)
Explosive limit: 3.5-15.0%(V) (ethanol)
Water solubility: soluble
Potassium hydroxide USES:
1. It is used as desiccant and absorbent, for making potash soap, oxalic acid and various potassium salts,
as well as electroplating, engraving and lithography
2. Mainly used as raw materials for potassium salt production,
such as potassium permanganate, potassium carbonate, etc.
In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used for the production of potassium borohydride,
antiseton, safanol, progesterone and propionic acid testosterone, etc.
3. Basic chemical raw materials, used in medicine, daily chemical, etc.
4. As an analytical reagent, saponifying reagent, carbon dioxide and water absorbent,
also used in the pharmaceutical industry
5. Acid-base neutralization to adjust the pH value of the solution.
Basic chemical, carbon dioxide absorbent.
Potassium hydroxide Packing:
25KG/BAG or according to customer requirements.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients