|Unit Price:||USD 20.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-9004540
Type: Pharmaceutical Intermediates
Loading Port: Qingdao,Shanghai
Place Of Origin: China
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Dextran Injection is a dark brown colloidal solution. Iron dextran solid is dark brown amorphous powder. Odorless, astringent. It has moisture absorption in the air. Soluble in water, the solution is dark brown colloidal solution, pH5.2-6.5, insoluble in organic solvents such as ethanol.
Iron Dextran Injection is a complex of iron and dextran. After intramuscular injection, some of the iron was phagocytized by macrophages and transferred to fibroblasts, while the rest was slowly removed from the injection (50% after 72 hours) and transferred to plasma via lymph nodes. Blood samples were still detected 3 weeks after injection. Iron was mainly stored in the reticular endothelial cells of the liver and spleen and released slowly for hemoglobin synthesis. The absorption pathway is not controlled by the gastrointestinal tract, so the recovery of iron storage is fast and complete. However, the rate of hemoglobin rise is still about 0.15g per day, just like oral preparations. It is effective for iron deficiency anemia.
Dextran Product details:
English Name: Dextran
English synonyms: dextran11; dextran2; dextran5; DextrangradeA, B, C; dextrans; Dextraven; Ex-pandex; Gentran3
Molecular formula: C17H32O10
Molecular weight: 396.42998
Specific rotation 198
Refractive index 185 degree (C=6, H2O)
Storage condition 2-8 degree C
Solubility H2O: soluble50mg/mL, clear to very slightly hazy, colorless to faintly yellow
Color White to slightly off-white
1. anti anemia drugs. For iron deficiency anemia. Adverse reactions and taboo injection of this product did not increase gradually after hemoglobin, should be stopped immediately. Liver and kidney dysfunction should be avoided.
2. blood volume supplement. Adverse reactions and taboos occasionally have allergic reactions. Patients with congestive heart failure and hemorrhagic diseases are forbidden, and those with heart, liver and kidney dysfunction are used cautiously.
3. medium molecular dextran is mainly used to increase plasma volume and maintain blood pressure, mainly to resist shock. It is suitable for massive blood loss to supplement blood volume and maintain blood pressure. Such as burns, trauma, trauma and other bleeding and excessive blood loss caused by the first aid of body. Low molecular dextran, mainly to improve microcirculation, is used to prevent or eliminate intravascular red blood cell aggregation and thrombosis. The function and use of small molecule dextran are similar to that of low molecular dextran.
4. biochemical research
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients