Ammonium Molybdate With Cas 13106-76-8
Ammonium molybdate, ammonium molybdate), molecular formula for H8MoN2O4, molecular weight of 196.0145. 
Ammonium molybdate is widely used as the basic material for producing high purity molybdenum products. For example, high purity molybdenum trioxide is produced by pyrolysis of ammonium molybdate, high purity molybdenum disulfide is produced by ammonium molybdate sulfide, and various chemical reagents containing molybdenum are produced by ammonium molybdate. Ammonium molybdate is also used as the basic material for the production of molybdenum catalyst, molybdenum pigment and other molybdenum chemical products.
solubility ethanol: insoluble(lit.)
Water Solubility Soluble in water, acid and alkali, but insoluble in alcohol.
(beta-4)-molybdate(moo42-diammonium ;ammoniummolybdate((nh4)2moo4) ;ammoniummonomolybdate ;diammonium,( 55745910,T-4)-Molybdate ;molybdicacid,diammoniumsalt ;AMMONIUM MOLYBDATE;DIAMMONIUM MOLYBDATE;Molybdate, diammonium,( 55745911,T-4)-
1. Used as a catalyst in the petroleum industry, and used in the metallurgical industry to make molybdenum, which is the raw material for manufacturing ceramic glaze colors, pigments and other molybdenum compounds.
2. This product is an additive flame retardant, with the dual functions of flame retardant and smoke suppression. The combination with other flame retardants can reduce the cost, improve the flame retardancy and reduce the smoke emission. Molybdenum trioxide also has the dual effects of flame retardant and smoke suppression.
3. Used as an analytical reagent for the determination of phosphates, phosphates, arsenates and penicillin by spectrophotometry or TLC. Also used in photography, pottery glaze color.
4. Four-in-one surface treatment agent for oil removal, rust removal, phosphating and passivation of iron and steel for bonding. It is also used as raw material for petroleum dehydrogenation and desulfurization catalyst. It can also be used to make molybdenum fertilizer in metal molybdenum, pigment and agricultural microelement fertilizer.
5. Ammonium molybdate is used as a black passivating solution for galvanized layer, as a stabilizer in electroless nickel plating, and as an oxidizer for steel phosphating liquid. 
The main purpose
Ammonium molybdate is mainly used for the smelting of ferric molybdenum and the preparation of molybdenum trioxide and molybdenum metal powder as raw materials for tungsten molybdenum alloy and molybdenum wire. Secondly, it is used as catalyst for chemical industry. A small amount of molybdenum fertilizer for agricultural use; A very small amount of molybdenum is used in medicine as a component of many enzymes. Lack of molybdenum can lead to dental caries, kidney stones, keshan disease, osteoarthritis, esophageal cancer and other diseases. It is mainly used in patients with long-term dependence on high nutrition of veins.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients