|Unit Price:||USD 20.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-7440360
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Product: Antimony Powder
Melting Point: 630 °C(lit.)
Flash Point: 1380°C
Density: 6.69 G/mL At 25 °C(lit.)
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Antimony powder is a silver white or dark gray metallic powder, which is inflammable and combustion friendly. It is inflammable and can burn in open flames. It is stable at normal temperature and can be heated by heating. Insoluble in water, hydrochloric acid and alkaline solution, soluble in aqua regia and concentrated sulfuric acid, mainly used in the manufacture of alloys and in the printing and pigment industry. Antimony has a stimulating effect on the mucous membrane and can cause visceral damage. Antimony is used for metallurgy in the manufacture of alloys; antimony is also used in semiconductors; three oxidation of two antimony can also be used as a transparent enamel white pigment. It is also used in the printing and pigment industry.
Antimony powder Product details:
English name: Antimony powder
English synonyms: ANTIMONY, 99+%, POWDER, 0.15 MM; Antimony AA Standard, 1000 ppm in HNO3; Antimony, powder, 0.15 mm; Antimony broken rod, 12.7 mm (0.50 in) dia x various lengths, 99.8% (metals basis Antimony shot, 6.35mm (0.25in) & down, 99% (metals basis); Antimony pieces, 5mm (0.2in) & down, 99.9999% (metals basis); Antimony shot, 1-3mm (0.04-0.1in) ), Puratronic?, 99.9999% (metals basis); Antimony lump, polycrystalline, Puratronic?, 99.9999% (metals basis)
CAS No.: 7440-36-0
Molecular formula: Sb
Molecular weight: 121.76
EINECS number: 231-146-5
Melting point: 630 °C (lit.)
Boiling point: 1950 °C (lit.)
Density: 6.69 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
Flash point: 1380 ° C
Solubility H2O: soluble
Water solubility: INSOLUBLE
Antimony powder Application:
1. used as analytical reagent, and also for the preparation of alloys and salts.
2. as a raw material for high purity reagents and semiconductors
3. it is used to manufacture lead antimony alloy material, cable sheath and antimony compound.
4. use of lead antimony alloy materials, cable sheaths, sliding bearings, and antimony compounds.
5. antimony is used for metallurgy in the manufacture of alloys; antimony is also used in semiconductors; three oxidation of two antimony can also be made of transparent enamel white pigment. It is also used in the printing and pigment industry.
Antimony powder Attention:
Remove the contaminated clothes and rinse with the flowing water.
Lift eyelids and rinse with flowing or normal saline. Go to a doctor.
Out of the scene to the fresh air.
Drink plenty of warm water and urge vomiting. Go to a doctor.
Storage: Keep from contact with oxidizing materials. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients