|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-7440699
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Product: Bismuth Powder
Melting Point: 271 °C(lit.)
Boiling Point: 1560 °C(lit.)
Density: 9.8 G/mL At 25 °C(lit.)
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Bismuth powder, silver white or reddish metallic, metallic luster, brittle and hard, and rhombic coarse grains. The melting point is 271.3 degrees centigrade. The boiling point is (1560 + 5) C. The relative density is 9.80. Soluble in hot sulfuric acid, nitric acid, aqua regia, slowly dissolved in hot hydrochloric acid, insoluble in water. It is stable at room temperature and heated by a pale blue flame and produces yellow or brown bismuth oxide. The volume of molten metal is increased after condensation. It is used for the preparation of high purity semiconductor materials and high purity bismuth compounds. A coolant used as an atomic reactor.
Bismuth powder Product details:
English Name: Bismuth powder
English synonyms: bismuth, elemental; Bismuth-209; BISMUTH METAL; BISMUTH METALLO-ORGANIC STANDARD; BISMUTH ICP STANDARD; BISMUTH.
Molecular formula: Bi
Molecular weight: 208.98
Melting point: 271 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point: 1560 C (lit.)
Density: 9.8 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Vapor pressure: <0.1 mm Hg (20 degree C)
Storage condition: Flammables area
Color: Silver-white or red
Bismuth powder Application:
1. used for the preparation of high purity semiconductor materials and high purity bismuth compounds. A coolant used as an atomic reactor.
2. used as analytical reagent, coolant for nuclear reactor, and also for preparing high purity bismuth compounds.
3. for low melting point alloys, nuclear reactor coolants, bismuth amalgam, bismuth salts, etc.
4. used as coolant of nuclear reactor for the preparation of high purity bismuth compounds.
5. preparation of bismuth compounds, low melting point alloys and fluxes.
6. is mainly used for the preparation of bismuth products and bismuth alloys.
Bismuth powder Attention:
Remove the contaminated clothes and rinse with the flowing water.
Lift eyelids and rinse with flowing or normal saline. Go to a doctor.
Out of the scene to the fresh air.
Drink plenty of warm water and urge vomiting. Go to a doctor.
Storage: Keep from contact with oxidizing materials. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients