|Unit Price:||USD 3.5000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-7789380
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Product: Sodium Bromate
EINECS NO.: 245-210-5
MF: C7H15NaO3S, BrNaO3
Storage: Store At +5°C To +30°C., Store Below +30°C.
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Sodium bromide is a colorless crystal or white particle and crystalline powder. No smell. At 381 C, oxygen is released at the same time. Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, and neutral in aqueous solution. The relative density is 3.34. There is oxidation. Friction with organic compounds, sulphides and oxides can cause combustion or explosion. It's exciting. It is mainly used for the preparation of chemical reagents for the determination of inorganic chemical products and phenols. Also used as oxidant, laboratory bromine generator, cosmetic cold perm. It is used as wool finishing agent in industry and is also used for extraction and purification of precious metals and heavy metals.
English Name: Sodium bromate
English synonyms: bromatedesodium; bromatedesodium[french]; dyetone; neutralizerk-126; neutralizerk-140; neutralizerk-938; BROMIDE ION CHROMATOGRAPHY STANDARD; BROMIDE STANDARD
Molecular formula: BrNaO3
Molecular weight: 150.89
Melting point: 755 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point: 1390 C
Density: 3.339 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Vapor pressure: 1 mm Hg (806 degree C)
Refractive index: 1.594
Storage conditions: Store below +30 C.
Solubility H2O: 1 M at 20 degree C, clear, colorless
PH value: 5.0-9.0 (25 C, 50mg/mL in H2O)
Sodium bromate Application:
1. used as oxidant, perm agent, wool finishing agent, and also used for extraction and purification of precious metals.
2. is mainly used for the preparation of inorganic chemical products, phenols chemical reagents. Also used as oxidant, laboratory bromine generator, cosmetic cold perm. It is used as wool finishing agent in industry and is also used for extraction and purification of precious metals and heavy metals.
3. for capacity analysis and as an oxidizing agent
4. for capacity analysis and as an oxidizing agent
5. printing and dyeing auxiliaries, hair chemicals, chemical reagents and cleaning agents in daily chemicals
Sodium bromate Attention:
Remove contaminated clothing and rinse the skin thoroughly with soapy water and clear water.
Lift eyelids and rinse with flowing or normal saline. Go to a doctor.
Quickly out of the scene to the fresh air. Keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. If breathing is difficult, oxygen is given. If breathing is stopped, artificial respiration is carried out immediately. Go to a doctor.
Drink plenty of warm water and urge vomiting. Go to a doctor.
Storage: Store in a cool, ventilated storeroom. Stay away from fire and heat. Packing and sealing. It should be stored separately from (or) combustible and reductant. The storage area should be equipped with appropriate material collection and leakage.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients