|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-1313979
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Quality: First Class
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Neodymium oxide is mainly used as coloring agent for glass and ceramics, raw materials for manufacturing neodymium and raw materials for strong magnetic NdFeB. Adding 1.5% to 2.5% nanometers of neodymium oxide in magnesium alloy or aluminum alloy can improve the high temperature performance, gas tightness and corrosion resistance of the alloy. It is widely used as aeronautic and astronautic materials. In addition, nanosized yttrium oxide nano - yttrium garnet doped with nanoscale produces short wave laser beams, which are widely used in industry to weld and cut thin materials with thickness below 10mm. In health care, nano yttrium oxide garnet laser doped with neodymium oxide is used instead of scalpel to remove surgical or disinfect wounds. Neodymium oxide nanoparticles are also used for coloring glass and ceramic materials, as well as rubber products and additives.
Neodymium oxide Product details:
English Name: Neodymium oxide
English synonyms: NEODYMIUM OXIDE; NEODYMIUM (III) OXIDE; dineodymiumtrioxide; Neodymia; neodymium (3+) oxide; neodymiumoxide (Nd2O3); minorities;
Molecular formula: Nd2O3
Molecular weight: 336.48
Melting point 2270 C
Density 7.24 g/mL at 20 degree C (lit.)
Storage temperature: no restrictions.
Form Sintered Lump
Water solubility insoluble
Neodymium oxide Application:
1. it is mainly used as coloring agent for glass and ceramics, raw materials for manufacturing neodymium and raw materials for strong magnetic NdFeB.
2. neodymium yttrium aluminum garnet is used for laser technology. It is also used to make neodymium glass. Because of its excellent ultraviolet and infrared absorption properties, it is used for precision instruments. It is the raw material for making neodymium metal and various kinds of neodymium alloys and permanent magnetic alloys. It can be used as a glass and purple coloring agent.
3. research reagents, biochemical research
4. used as TV glass shells, coloring and magnetic materials for glassware, raw materials for manufacturing neodymium and raw materials for strong magnetic NdFeB.
Neodymium oxide Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients