Molybdenum Trioxide with Cas 1313-27-5
Molybdenum trioxide has a molecular formula of MoO3 and a molecular weight of 144.
Synonyms:Mo 1202T;mo1202t ;Molybdena;Molybdenum anhydride;Molybdenum oxide (MoO3);Molybdenum oxide (MoO5);Molybdenum peroxide;MOLYBDENUM(VI) OXIDE EXTRA PURE
Melting point:795 °C(lit.)
Boiling point:1155 °C
Flash point:1155°C subl.
storage temp. Store at +5°C to +30°C.
form Sublimed Powder
color White to gray
Water Solubility 0.5 g/L (20 ºC)
1. Used for colorimetry to determine blood glucose bond supply, protein, phenol, arsenic, lead, bismuth, etc. and alkaloid test. Used as reducing agent of phosphorus pentoxide, arsenic trioxide, hydrogen peroxide, phenol and alcohol. It is also used to prepare molybdenum salt and molybdenum alloy.
2. Used as raw materials for the preparation of metal molybdenum and molybdenum compounds. Used as a catalyst in the petroleum industry. It can also be used for enamel paint and medicine.
3. This product is an additive flame retardant, with the dual functions of flame retardant and smoke suppression. The combination with other flame retardants can reduce the cost, improve the flame retardancy and reduce the smoke emission. Molybdenum trioxide also has the dual effects of flame retardant and smoke suppression.
4. Spectral analysis reagent. Blood glucose, protein, alkaloid, arsenic, phenol detection. Reducing agent of phosphorus pentoxide, arsenic trioxide and hydrogen peroxide.
5. Molybdenum trioxide is used for electroplating in preparation of molybdate or for metal oxidation addition.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients