|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
Model No.: SY-139-13-9
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Grade: Industrial Grade
Application: Complexing Agent
Sample: Free Sample With Freight Collect
Delivery: Fast Delivery
Quality: Top Grade
Melting Point: 245 °C (dec.)(lit.)
Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air, Train
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000MT/Month
Port: China Port,Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port
Nitrilotriacetic Acid, It is white crystalline powder. Soluble in ammonia and alkali solution, slightly soluble in hot water, insoluble in water and most organic solvents. Nitrilotriacetic Acid does not coexist with strong oxidants, aluminum, copper, copper alloys and nickel. Nitrilotriacetic Acid can provide four coordination bonds for metal ions, and its molecular size is small, so it has a very strong complexing ability and can form a stable chelate with various metal ions. Nitrilotriacetic Acid is a very important aminocarboxylate complexing agent, which can be widely used in the field of fine chemicals. It is widely used in various industrial fields, especially detergents, scale inhibitors and detergents, Cyanide plating, polyurethane foaming catalyst, etc.
CAS No.: 139-13-9
Molecular formula: C6H9NO6
Molecular weight: 191.14
EINECS number: 205-355-7
Melting point 245 ° C (dec.) (lit.)
Flash point 100 °C
Storage conditions Store at RT.
Solubility 0.1 M NaOH: 0.1 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
Acidity coefficient (pKa) 3.03, 3.07, 10.70 (at 20 ° C)
Nitrilotriacetic Acid is a very important aminocarboxylate complexing agent, which can be widely used in the field of fine chemicals. It is widely used in various industrial fields, especially detergents, scale inhibitors and detergents, Cyanide plating, polyurethane foaming catalyst, etc.
1. Detergent, cleaning agent, rinse agent, electroplating rust remover
2. Electroless plating and plating
3. Detergent and scale inhibitor
4. Plastic additives
5. Printing and dyeing
7. Chemical analysis
9. Chelating agent
11. Foaming catalyst for polyurethane foam
12. NTA can be used for the washing of rare earth elements.
13. NTA can be used for growth inhibitors of crops such as rice, barley, and tomatoes, and can regulate the growth of crops while regulating their harvest period.
14. NTA's advanced fatty ammonia salts inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi.
15. Deodorant formulated with NTA
16. NTA can be added to printing inks and other industrially produced slurries to adjust their viscosity. As a stabilizer, NTA can be added to metal anti-corrosion coatings, paper waterproof coatings, pesticides, household chemicals, diacetone alcohol and other chemicals to improve the stability of the product.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients