|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-106401
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
(1) taking p-nitroaniline as raw material, reacting with sodium nitrite in sulfuric acid to produce diazonium salt, and then reaction with hydrobroic acid to produce nitrobromo benzene under the action of copper bromide, and further reduced by iron powder in hydrobroic acid.
(2) benzene is used as raw material. Under the action of iron powder, bromine is reacted with bromine to produce bromine and reacts with mixed acid (sulfuric acid and nitric acid) to produce o nitro brobrobenzene and p-nitrobromo benzol (35% of the adjacent position and 65% in the opposite position), so that the two are separated and then obtained by (1).
(3) with bromo acetanilide as raw material, steam is refluxing in sodium hydroxide solution.
4-Bromoaniline Product details:
English Name: 4-Bromoaniline
English synonyms: 4-Bromanilinu; 4-bromanilinu (Czech); 4-bromo-benzenamin; AKOS BBS-00003662; 4-BROMOBENZENAMIDE; 4-BROMOBENZENAMINE; 4-Bromoanilines; 4-Bromoanilines; 4-Bromoanilines; 4-BROMOANILINE; 4-Bromoanilines
Molecular formula: C6H6BrN
Molecular weight: 172.02
Melting point 56-62 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point 230-250 C
Flash point 222-224 C
Storage conditions Store below +30 C.
Solubility ethanol: soluble0.5g/10 mL, clear, colorless to almost colorless
Acidity coefficient (pKa) 3.86 (at 25 C)
Color white to light yellow
Water solubility <0.1 g/100 mL at 23 at C
1. for the manufacture and organic synthesis of azo dyes
2. organic synthesis intermediates.
3. organic synthesis and preparation of two hydrogen quinazoline.
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients