|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-626131
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
3,3'-Dimethyldiphenylamine is a white to reddish flashing crystal. Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether and acetic acid. Used as a crosslinking agent for dyes, resins, identification of free chlorine in gold and water. Stored in cool, ventilated storehouses. Stay away from fire and heat. Packing and sealing. It should be kept separately from oxidizing agents, acids and edible chemicals. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment. The storage area should be equipped with suitable material for leakage.
3,3'-Dimethyldiphenylamine Product details:
English Name: 3,3'-Dimethyldiphenylamine
English synonyms: M, M'-DITOLYLAMINE; 3,3'-DIMETHYLDIPHENYLAMINE; DI-M-TOLYLAMINE; 2-tolidin (German); 2-tolidina (Italian); 3,3'-Dimethyldiphenylamine; 3,3'-Ditolylamine; 3,3'-Iminobis (methylbenzene).
Molecular formula: C14H15N
Molecular weight: 197.28
Melting point -12 C (lit.)
Boiling point 200 C
Flash point 200 C/24mm
Refractive index 1.6225
Color Clear yellow
Water solubility <0.1 g/100 mL at 23 at C
1. photometric determination of gold, cerium and free chlorine. Determination of cyanide ions in nitrate, manganese, nitrite, chromium salt, copper salt, cobalt, mercury and air.
2. used as a chromogenic reagent for qualitative or photometric determination of gold. It is also used for the determination of free chlorine, nitrate and cyanogen in water. Nitrite, chromium salt, copper salt, cobalt, mercury and air.
3. dye intermediates. Mainly used in the production of color phenol AS-G, green R, direct blue 3B, direct dark green 2B-NB, direct dark brown B-NM, direct yellow brown ND3G, direct black BN, direct red G, direct lake blue 5B, direct copper salt blue 2R and a variety of organic pigments. It can also be used for the determination of cobalt, copper, chromium and other metals, the reagent for measuring moisture and redox indicator.
4. used as a crosslinking agent for dyes, resins and identification of free chlorine in gold and water.
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients