|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1000 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
Model No.: SY-110156
Type: Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates
Appearance: Powder, White Powder
CAS No.: 110-15-6
Other Names: Acid Of Amber
EINECS NO.: 203-740-4
Place Of Origin: China (Mainland)
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicinal Grade
Brand Name: Shenyu
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Packaging: 25kg/bag or according to the requests from the customers
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 200Ton/Month
HS Code: -
Succinic acid is an organic acid that occurs naturally in amber,and can be produced by chemical synthesis or fermentation.
Succinic acid is highly reactive and has many derivatives,which makes it being extensively used in chemical.
Medical and food industries as an important industrial organic chemical and intermediate.
Succinic Acid Physical-chemical Indexes:
Molecular formula: C4H6O4
Molecular weight: 118.09
Melting point: 188 ℃
Boiling point: 235 ℃
Relative density: 1.572
Solubility: soluble in water, ethanol, not soluble in dichlorometh
Succinic Acid Application:
• In the preparation of active calcium succinate, which acts as anti-carcinogenic agent and as deodorant for removal of fish odour.
• Starting material for active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) including adipic acid, N-methyl pyrrolidone, 2-pyrrolidione, succinate salts,
1,4-butanediol, tetrahydrofuran and gamma-butyrolactone.
• As an additive in formulation, as an insulinotropic agent, and in drug control release polymers.
• Medicines of sedative, antispasmer, antiplegm, antiphogistic, anrhoter, contraception and cancer curing
• In the preparation of Vitamin A
• In the preparation of Anti-Inflammatory - Erthyrodiol derivates.
• Antidote for toxic substance
• Dog food preservative
• Depilatory component
• Acidic ingredient in toothpaste and denture cleaner
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients