|Unit Price:||USD 50.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-441383
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Alpha-Benzoin Oxime is a chemical and its chemical formula is C14H13NO2. White crystalline powder gradually darkens after light. It is insoluble in water, soluble in ammonia and alkaline solution, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, ether, acetone and chloroform. This product can form insoluble precipitation with copper, molybdenum and tungsten ions. It can be used as a precipitant for Gravimetric determination or for extraction and separation in organic solvents. It can also be used for the determination of Pd (II), Pt (VI), Rh (III) by spectrophotometry, and trace metal elements in physiological studies.
Alpha-Benzoin Oxime Product details:
English Name: Alpha-Benzoin Oxime
English synonyms: 2-hydroxy-1,2-diphenyl-ethanonoxime; alpha-benzoin; benzoin oxime; Cupron, 2-Hydroxy-2-phenylacetophenone neoxime; Ethanone, 2-hydroxy-1,2-diphenyl-, oxime; usaffa-5; A-BENZOIN OXIME; ALPHA-BENZOIN OXIME
Molecular formula: C14H13NO2
Molecular weight: 227.26
Melting point 153-155 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point 368.97 degree C (rough estimate)
Refractive index 1.5780 (estimate)
Storage condition 2-8 degree C
Solubility ethanol: 0.1 g/mL, clear
Form Crystalline Powder
Color White to almost white
Alpha-Benzoin Oxime Application:
1. it is used for the determination and determination of copper, molybdenum and tungsten, as well as chelating agents for tantalum, vanadium and tungsten.
2. used as reagent for determination of copper and molybdenum.
3. The product can form insoluble precipitation with copper, molybdenum and tungsten ions. It can be used as a precipitant for Gravimetric determination or for extraction and separation in organic solvents. It can also be used for the determination of Pd (II), Pt (VI), Rh (III) by spectrophotometry, and trace metal elements in physiological studies.
Alpha-Benzoin Oxime Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients