|Unit Price:||USD 2700.0000 / Metric Ton |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Metric Ton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-7790285
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Product: Sodium Periodate
EINECS NO.: 232-197-6
Storage: Store At +5°C To +30°C.
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Sodium periodate is a sodium salt of periodate. There are two forms of sodium iodate (chemical formula: NaIO4) and sodium periodate (chemical formula: Na5IO6), which can be used as oxidants in organic synthesis. Sodium periodate is the main raw material of the pharmaceutical industry. It is also used as an oxidant for food industry, general analytical reagent and chromatographic analysis reagent. Far away from combustible material. After contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear appropriate protective clothing, gloves and goggles or masks.
English Name: Sodium periodate
English synonyms: metaperiodate; periodicacid (hio4), sodiumsalt; Periodicacid, sodiumsalt; sodiummetaperidate; sodiummetaperiodate (sodiumperiodate); IONAM; SODIUM PERIODATE.
Molecular formula: INaO4
Molecular weight: 213.89
Melting point 300 degree C (Dec.) (lit.)
Boiling point 300 C
Storage conditions Store at +5 C to +30 degree C.
Solubility H2O: 0.5 M at 20 degree C, clear, colorless
Color White to almost white
PH value 3.5-5.5 (25 C, 0.5M in H2O)
Water solubility 80 g/L (20 C)
Sodium periodate Application:
1. used as oxidant, used for screen printing of ceramic sheets and printed fabrics, and also for food industry and pharmacy.
2. can be used as an oxidant. It is used for screen printing of ceramic sheet, printing cloth and printing sheet. In the process of printing, the insoluble polyvinyl alcohol layer is removed from the bottom of the printing plate. It is also used in the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry.
3. the important raw material of the pharmaceutical industry is also used as general analytical reagent and chromatographic analysis reagent.
4. as a common analytical reagent and a chromatographic analysis reagent
5. as a medical intermediate and a health care product
6. as an analytical reagent and an oxidizing agent
7. the formation of quinone by the decomposition of diols and the oxidation of hydroquinone.
Sodium periodate Attention:
Do NOT induce vomiting. If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. DO NOT use mouth-to-mouth respiration.
Get medical aid immediately. Immediately flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Storehouse ventilation is low temperature drying, light and light discharge, separate from organic matter, reducing agent, sulphur, phosphorus combustible material and food raw material.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients