|Unit Price:||USD 1800.0000 / Ton |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-7429905
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Product: Aluminium Powder
Melting Point: 660.37 °C(lit.)
Boiling Point: 2460 °C(lit.)
Density: 2.7 G/mL At 25 °C(lit.)
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Aluminum powder, silver white scaly powder. The relative density is 2.55. The melting point is 685 degrees centigrade. The boiling point is 2065 degrees centigrade. Because of the adsorption of fatty acid on the surface of aluminum powder, aluminum powder is easy to float in liquid. The scale and thickness of the aluminum particles in the scale are about 100:1, and the aluminum powder is dispersed in the carrier and has the characteristics parallel to the low material. Many particles are connected, the size particles fill each other to form a continuous metal film, reflecting the external light, and has excellent covering power. The continuous metal film formed by aluminum powder can be arranged in parallel at various levels in the carrier film, and the pores of the film-forming material are cut off, thereby playing a good shielding role. It has the ability to reflect ultraviolet, infrared and visible light, and has a cooling effect on sunlight. Aluminum pigment has good "two color effect" characteristics. Climate resistance is good. It can be dissolved in acids or bases and react with acids to produce hydrogen.
Aluminium powder Product details:
English Name: Aluminium powder
English synonyms: Aluminum slug, 3.175mm (0.125in) dia x 6.35mm (0.25 in) length, Puratronic|r, 99.9998% (metals basis); Ia x 3.175mm (0.125in) length, Puratronic|r, 99.9995% (metals basi; Aluminium, powder, 99.99%; Aluminum flake, 1-2, 99.8%.
Molecular formula: Al
Molecular weight: 26.98
Melting point: 660.37 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point: 2460 C (lit.)
Density: 2.7 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Flash point: 400 C
Storage condition: Flammables area
Water solubility: Insoluble in water.
Sensitivity: Moisture Sensitive
Aluminium powder Application:
1. The high efficiency catalyst added aluminum nano powder to the solid fuel propellant of the rocket can greatly improve the combustion speed and heat of the fuel and improve the stability of the combustion.
2. metal and non metal surface conductive coating treatment because of the nano aluminum, copper, nickel has a high activation surface, under oxygen free conditions can be lower than the melting point of the powder temperature to implement the coating. This technology can be applied to the production of microelectronic devices.
3. Due to the large proportion of surface area and surface atom, the activated sintering additive has high energy state and strong sintering ability at lower temperature. It is an effective sintering additive. The sintering behavior of AlN/Al nano powder occurs at about 300 C, resulting in obvious sintering. Mixing 5~10%ALN nano powder into ALN powder can improve the sintering process and improve the density and thermal conductivity of the sintered body. If it is used as the substrate of integrated components, the thermal conductivity will be increased by about 10 times, which can solve the integration problem of integrated components.
Aluminium powder Attention:
Remove the contaminated clothes and rinse with the flowing water.
Lift eyelids and rinse with flowing or normal saline. Go to a doctor.
Out of the scene to the fresh air.
Drink plenty of warm water and urge vomiting. Go to a doctor.
Storage: Keep from contact with oxidizing materials. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients