|Unit Price:||USD 1.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-106490
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
p-Toluidine, colorless, lustrous flaky crystal, slightly soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether, benzene, hydrochloric acid, toxic, is a strong ferric hemoglobin forming agent, and can stimulate the urinary bladder, can cause hematuria. In industry, P - toluidine is mainly used as dye intermediate and pharmaceutical intermediate. Fire extinguishing precautions and measures: Firefighters must wear air breathing apparatus, wear full-body fire prevention and poison suit, fire fighting in the wind direction. Move the container from the fire to the open as far as possible. Spray water to keep the fire container cool until the end of the fire. The container in the fire field must be evacuated immediately if it has discolourated or generated noise from the safety relief device.
p-Toluidine Product details:
English Name: p-Toluidine
English synonyms: P-TOLUIDINE; P-TOLYLAMINE; P-AMINOTOLUENE; PARA-TOLUIDINE; P-METHYLANILINE; 1-Amino-4-methylbenzene; 4-Aminotoluen; 4-aminotoluen (czech)
Molecular formula: C7H9N
Molecular weight: 107.15
Melting point 41-46 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point 200 C (lit.)
Density 0.973 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Vapor density 3.9 (vs air)
Vapor pressure 0.26 mm Hg (25 degree C)
Refractive index 1.5636
Flash point 192 F
Storage condition 2-8 degree C
Soluble in ethanol, pyridine, diethyl ether, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, methanol, carbon disulfide, oils and dilute acids.
1. used as an analytical reagent and also for the synthesis of dyes
2. as a dye intermediate, it is used to make red base GL, methyl amine Red Lake, alkaline fuchsin, methyl pericuperate acid and 4- amino toluene -3- sulfonic acid, three phenyl methane dye and oxazine dye. It is also used as an intermediate for pharmaceuticals, such as pyrimidine, pesticide, and so on.
3. as a dye intermediate, it is used to make red base GL, methyl amine Red Lake, alkaline fuchsin, methyl pericuperate acid and 4- amino toluene -3- sulfonic acid, three phenyl methane dye and oxazine dye. It is also used as an intermediate for pharmaceuticals, such as pyrimidine, pesticide, and so on. Used as dyes, pharmaceuticals, pesticide intermediates, used as analytical reagents, and also for the synthesis of dyes.
4. photometric determination of gold, titanium (III) and tungsten. Verification of gold, silver, osmium, platinum, nitrate, nitrite, three benzene and lignin. The determination of carboxylic acid and sulfonic acid. A solvent for the determination of molecular weight. Organic synthesis is used for the production of 4B acid and synthetic dyes.
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients