|Unit Price:||USD 4.5000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-13826
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Product: Ammonium Fluoborate
EINECS NO.: 237-531-4
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
Ammonium fluorborate, clear crystal or needle like colorless crystal, soluble in water. 100ml can dissolve 25g at 16 C and dissolve 97G at 100 C. The water solution is weak acidity. Insoluble in alcohol. When the heat is above 110 degrees centigrade, it is decomposed. When the heat is strong, it is sublimated. Used as analytical reagent, insecticide, and used as resin finishing catalyst in textile printing and dyeing industry. Used as catalyst for resin finishing in textile printing and dyeing industry. As a gas flux to provide an inert atmosphere. It can also be used as aluminum or copper welding flux, used as a catalyst in the manufacture of magnesium and magnesium alloys and other easily oxidizing metal casting and precision casting sand resin adhesives. It can also be used as flame retardants and chemical reagents.
Ammonium fluoborate Product details:
English Name: Ammonium fluoborate
English synonyms: ammoniumfluoroborate[qr]; ammoniumtetrafluoroborate (1-); ammoniumtetrafluoroborate (1-) [qr]; ammoniumtetrafluoroborate[qr]; Borate (1-), tetrafluoro-, ammonium; tetrafluoro-borate.
Molecular formula: BF4H4N
Molecular weight: 104.84
Melting point 230 C
Density 1.871 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Storage conditions Store below +30 C.
PH value 3.5 (5g/l, H2O, 20 C)
Water solubility soluble
Sensitivity Moisture Sensitive
Ammonium fluoborate Application:
1. as an analytical reagent and an insecticide
2. used as resin finishing catalyst in textile printing and dyeing industry. As a gas flux to provide an inert atmosphere. It can also be used as aluminum or copper welding flux, used as a catalyst in the manufacture of magnesium and magnesium alloys and other easily oxidizing metal casting and precision casting sand resin adhesives. It can also be used as flame retardants and chemical reagents.
3. used as welding fluxes for aluminum, copper and aluminum alloys, anti oxidation additives for magnesium castings, flame retardants, agricultural insecticides, fungicides, resin binders, etc.
Ammonium fluoborate Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid.
Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical aid.
Get medical aid. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Store in a tightly closed container.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients