|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: SY-100618
Storage: Store At RT
Supplier: Shandong Shenyu
Grade: Industry Grade
Delivery Time: 7-15 Workdays
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 2000Ton
HS Code: -
Port: Qingdao,Shanghai,Lianyun Gang
N-Methylaniline is a chemical substance, colorless to reddish brown oil like flammable liquid. It dissolves in water and dissolves in ethanol, ether and chloroform. Operational precautions: attention should be given to airtight operation and adequate local exhaust. The operation is mechanized and automatized as far as possible. Operators must undergo special training and strictly observe the operation procedures. Operators are advised to wear filtered gas masks, safety glasses, anti-virus penetration work clothes and rubber gloves. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the workplace. The use of explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment. Prevent steam leakage into the workplace. Avoid contact with oxidants and acids. Light handling and unloading should be carried out to prevent packing and container damage. Equipped with corresponding varieties and quantity of fire fighting equipment to carry out emergency treatment equipment, emptying containers may remain hazardous substances. A filter respirator may be worn when it is possible to contact its steam. Emergency rescue or evacuation when wearing an isolated respirator.
N-Methylaniline Product details:
English Name: N-Methylaniline
English synonyms: MONOMETHYLANILINE; N-METHYLANILINE; N-METHYLAMINOBENZENE; N-MONOMETHYLANILINE; (Methylamino) benzene; Benzenamine, N-methyl-; Benzenenamine, N-methyl-; methylaniline (non-specificname).
Molecular formula: C7H9N
Molecular weight: 107.15
Melting point - 57 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point 196 C (lit.)
Density 0.989 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Refractive index n20/D 1.571 (lit.)
Flash point 174 F
Storage conditions Store below +30 C.
Solubility water: slightly soluble30g/L
Acidity coefficient (pKa) 4.84 (at 25 C)
Color Clear yellow to brown
PH value 7.6 (1g/l, H2O, 20 C)
1. as a dye intermediate
2. N- methyl aniline is not only the raw material of the insecticide thiazide, which is used to synthesize the N- chloromethyl N- phenyl amino methyl chloride, but also the intermediate of the herbicide, benzothiamide, and is also used more in the dye industry.
3. the product is used as an organic synthetic intermediate, acid absorbent and solvent. In the dye industry, it is used in the production of cationic red FG, cationic peach red B, active yellow brown KGR and so on.
4. N- methyl aniline is used as an intermediate in organic synthesis, acid absorbent and solvent. In the dye industry, it is used in the production of cationic bright red FG, cationic peach red B, active yellow brown KGR and so on.
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients